Deadly Premonition Origins Nintendo Switch Game
The cult-hit classic Deadly Premonition (2010) returns on Nintendo Switch!
Welcome to Greenvale... A remote rural town where mystery and murder go hand in hand. Assume the role of Agent Francis York Morgan, and delve deeper into Greenvales deadly secrets. Interrogations, investigations, and bloody crime scenes await you in this seemingly sleepy town.
- A living, breathing persistent world of investigative mystery, featuring NPCs with their own individual mysteries to uncover.
- Dozens of side quests that will further immerse the player and reveal more of Greenvales secret underbelly.
- Engage in open world adventure as you go sightseeing and explore the town of Greenvale while you solve the mysteries within it.
- A combination of over-the-shoulder shooter action, driving, and 3rd person adventure/exploration offers a variety of gameplay.
- Use your profiling prowess to recreate the crime with the various clues and items found at the scene.
- Dozens of melee, ranged and hidden weapons to defend yourself from the onslaught of evil.
- Lengthy campaign with over 20 hours of gameplay