Daymare 1998 Black Edition PS4 Game
Daymare: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game with hardcore survival mechanics and unyielding enemies. It requires a strategic approach to combat and puzzles and offers a multi-character perspective of the story, revealing deep and obscure lore.
The scene is set with a secret research facility, a deadly chemical weapon, and a special security team tasked with investigating an incident that has the potential to become more than a routine security breach. Follow the steps of an elite soldier, a helicopter pilot, and a forest ranger as they play out their roles in an event that transforms one peaceful small town into a dead zone and its citizens into bloodthirsty monsters. Take the creatures down first, and then look for any clues or evidence that you can piece together to make sense of the chaos. Keep track of your inventory, as resources will be scarce! Anything can happen when your daymares become real.
- Multi-character POV - See the story from different angles and discover the truth;
- Fearsome enemies - Rendered in detail with lifelike animations and dismemberment;
- Realistic HUD - Check your inventory, health, and the position of a given piece of equipment;
- Environmental puzzles - Finding your way around is not always easy, so look for clues;
- Classic mechanics - Limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies, and more;
- Modern graphics and effects - Not everything is old-school, thanks to Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience the 90s - The game is an homage to the era, with tons of references.