Cricket 19 Xbox One Game
Cricket 19 - The Official Game of the 2019 Ashes Championship is the complete cricket simulation. Featuring a suite of exciting all-new features that add even greater depth and rich new content to Big Ant Studios' acclaimed cricket engine, Cricket 19 allows players to truly play the game their way. Tackle historical scenarios for classic matches through the ages, develop the career of a junior right through to national captaincy, participate in the fully-licensed Ashes Cricket mode, or lead your nation to the greatest world championship in the classic 50-over one day mode, Cricket 19 has it all.
- Take on the challenge of the Ashes - Cricket 19 is fully licensed to this years Ashes championship. Lead the English or Australian teams to glory across all five matches of the Ashes competition, with photo-realistic player renders and recreations of the iconic English stadia providing unparalleled realism.
- All-new scenario mode - Use Big Ant Studios famed community features to create match situations that allow a player to jump into a match at any point. Use this mode to create a dramatic test match, in which a historical team was able to chase down an impossible total, or grind out a draw from a horrible situation, and then share your creations online to challenge friends to re-create (or change) history.
- Lead your nation to world glory - Tackle the ultimate challenge on one-day cricket, with a full ten-team ODI championship mode allowing the best teams in the world to duke it out.
- Rich career mode - Take control of a junior player just entering club cricket and develop them into one of the greatest players in the sport - perhaps even captaining their country. Develop the player however you like, and perform well, so the news headlines sing your praises, enabling you to earn lucrative sponsorship deals and catch the notice of selectors!
- Enhanced, intelligent AI - Cricket 19s AI will develop strategies to attack your weaknesses and target them with razor-sharp precision. When batting, the AI will rotate the strike to protect weaker players, and actively look for gaps in the field to target. When bowling, the AI will come up with plans of attack, and stick to them with discipline.
28 May 2019
Big Ant Studios