Axiom Verge Nintendo Switch Game
In Axiom Verge, you play as Trace, a scientist who awakens in an alien world after a lab explosion. A voice calls to Trace telepathically for help, his only clue to the strange world in which he finds himself.
As Trace works his way toward the voice and beyond, he explores an expansive world with unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, tons of health/power/attribute upgrades, nearly 70 unique creatures, gigantic screen-filling bosses, and unique gameplay glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
- An expansive non-linear, alien world with over 900 unique interlocking rooms
- Over 60 items and powerups hidden throughout the world
- Over 20 upgradeable weapons
- Classic 2D graphics
- Gripping scifi storyline
- Pulsing sci-fi soundtrack
- Explore a massive world yielding 10+ hours of play time
- Metacritic scores of 84 on PS4 and 85 on Xbox One. 5 out of 5 Developer on US Gamer. 8 out of 8 on GameSpot